This picture would surely be on my parent's blog, if they had one, or a computer, or Internet, or a cell phone, or an IPad or a digital camera or a scanner or a Facebook account or a Twitter account, or MP3 or "What did they do with all their free time?"...
I decided to do something with all the interesting Internet sips I take during the week. I will try to share every Friday, 10 of those sips with you, to make for a sweeter weekend. Hope you enjoy!
1. Computer V neck, anyone?
2. Thinking about private Ukelele classes for Luke as he had a few group ones and loved. Is it worthy the money? Will he be playing like this boy in a few years?
3. Which comes to the next question: Does playing Ukelele makes your child a hipster?
4. Feeling overwhelmed by all your social media life?
5. There was a time when writers did not have blogs... Just other hobbies.
6. If you can make it here
7. Hanging clothes with style
8. Drying boots with style
9. Can skirts became even more feminine? Apparently so.
10. Every girl loves flowers