Parents look back into their lives and wonder; What did they do wrong? How was it possible that after so much good parenting their child left education behind to follow an uncertain career?
Kid ends up building a company that could value up to no more than 100 billion dollars! What??? 100 billion dollars??? How is that possible? (Maybe because everybody I know now carries an addiction called facebooking!?)
|Do you think that he has potential?!|
- Name him Mark: at least I got that one right!
- Name his middle name Elliot: Ops! I got that one wrong!
- When your child is 6 years old start teaching him or her Atari BASIC Programming (even if you have to hire a tutor with historic skills for that!)
- If you did not hire a tutor yet, hire a software developer to tutor your 10 year old.
- While your teenager is still in high school, let him or her take a few computer programming credits at a nearby college.
- It would not hurt to let your child learn some Latin and fencing, just in case.
- Read every book you can on how to get your child into Harvard.
- After your child is hopefully a Harvard candidate, persuade your young adult to take Psychology classes along Computer Science.
- Now sit back and watch the natural course of things. And don't look too surprised when your child decides to drop out of Harvard to follow a big idea!
- Relax and enjoy your comfortable retirement as the parent of a billionaire!
Who knew that it could be this easy?? Ha!
Do you also have a detailed plan like mine on how to make your child the next computer programmer billionaire?? It is ok, you can share, I won't be spreading out the details!!
Have a great weekend, everybody!!
Disclaimer: All the information above was taken from Wikipedia. I was not compensated by Facebook to write this post, nor has Mark Zucherberg given me any personal tips on how to raise a billionaire computer programmer. IPO will value Facebook between $75 to $100 billion. Not that I will get any of that money, for that matter!